- This event has passed.
A community conversation about our certification process
February 20, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
How are we supporting the next generation of NVC practitioners?
This event is aimed at…
- people on the certification path
- certified trainers
- practitioners who have decided not to go for certification and are choosing other strategies
Please note this is not a session to find out how the certification process works (although you will gain understanding) – it will be an in depth discussion around the joys and frustrations of the current process, and how it impacts people who want to share NVC and the whole community.
Our intentions for the session are for…
– Connection and shared reality around different experiences of the certification process
– Understanding scenarios where people wanting to share nvc are not finding the current process supporting their needs or capacity
– Shared exploration and responsibility for meeting these challenges – individually, with support, and in potential changes to the process*
– Strengthening relationships across the NVC-UK community
*We are enjoying UK assessors Shona and Gina being involved in this conversation, and want us to all to come together to find solutions, and to take on responsibility for any work that needs to happen.
There will be space to…
– Share our experiences and challenges in small groups
– Explore ideas around supporting learning – individual, support, process
– Identify any next steps
SIGN UP HERE and put the date in your calendar – we will send you a zoom link and more details nearer the time.