This is what you might expect if you want support for a conflict or complaint…
Scope of this process
- We encourage groups/ trainers to create their own agreements, make responses to conflicts, and we are there when more support is needed.
- We provide support to any NVC group, event or trainer in the UK building their own agreements and processes around conflict.
- We provide support to any conflict/complaint that comes out of an event listed on the NVC UK website.
What to do next
NB: If you have a complaint about a member of the CTW, this issue will be dealt with by someone who does not directly work with them.
- We have an ongoing enquiry around confidentiality and transparency and how cases are logged and when they are communicated to community.
- We are in discussion around developing and piloting a ‘Support Panel’.
- A sub-group from NVC UK network, is tasked with co-creating an Agreement of Ethics or Ethics Code, with extensive consultation throughout the network, using an Surveys (1: on Conflict process, 2: on Support Panel and Ethics Code) and Community Conversations.