Building Restorative Systems January – March 2023
January 17 @ 7:00 pm - March 21 @ 9:00 pm$402 – $502
Conflict is an inevitable part of life.
- Develop a mindset that engages calmly and comfortably with conflict
- Discover how to bring a restorative approach to your community
- Build support for solutions that are sustainable and engaging
- Learn and practice specific skills for dialogue, mediation, and restorative circles
During this course, you’ll learn about the importance of system building, including:
- The set-up and maintenance of a system
- How to harness the buy-in and energy of key people in a community
- Developing a mindset that embraces conflict
You will also practice skills needed to:
- Set up, support, and facilitate dialogue, mediations, and restorative circles
- Stay grounded and calm in the presence of intense pain and hurt, anger, and disappointment
- Guide people towards making agreements that will help restore broken relationships and much more.
If you’re intrigued by the thought of feeling confident when facing any kind of conflict – if you’d love to see a working restorative system that belongs to your community – or if you’d enjoy owning the skills you’d need to set up and implement a restorative system for your community, please join the CTW for this richly transformational series.