Mentoring for Building Restorative Systems
February 22 @ 1:00 am - April 5 @ 3:00 pm£100 – £500
The Conflict Transformation Weave has run the programme ‘Building Restorative Systems’ eight times now – and it’s developed enormously in scope and depth since our first six week offering. People have told us many times that the content is really valuable – and also that they would like support as they encourage their groups and communities to embrace the idea of walking towards conflict.
‘Mentoring for Building Restorative Systems’ is the result. We want to support you in fanning the restorative flame.
About the programme
This programme offers the opportunity to:
- reflect deeply on your own relationship with conflict
- deepen your understanding of what it takes to transform conflict
- review what you’ve achieved so far and plan your next steps
- strength your skills in supporting transformative conversations and groups
- explore the implications of power and privilege in your circles
- tap into the skills and experience of a supportive group.
Four sessions will be devoted to exploration, reflection and practical strategies.
Alternating with those sessions will be three devoted exclusively to practice of:
- specific micro-skills
- mediations / supported conversations
- hosting restorative circles
Is this for you?
In order for participants to get the greatest benefit from this programme and have some common understanding, we ask that you have experience in the form of one or other of the following*:
- completion of one of our ‘Building Restorative Systems’ programmes
- completion of another substantial training in restorative processes
- considerable experience of working with NVC and conflict
*Please talk to us if you would like to join the programme but you’re unsure if your experience fits.
Seven consecutive Tuesdays at 13.00 – 15.00 UK time,
22nd February – 5th April 2022
We invite contributions in the range of £100 – £500
Please make payment to:
NVC Matters CIC
Please complete this form: https://forms.gle/wXhxUbfnmHTXZQqR6