Due to Covid19, this Intermediate training will be online in 2 sessions:
Saturday 16th January 10am – 1pm
Sunday 17th January 10am – 1pm
Being online might not as enjoyable as being face to face, and there are also considerable challenges in relation to screen overwhelm and bodily well-being, and I will be making allowances for this.
In this standalone day of the London NVC Intermediate training, we will focus on NVC approaches to Transforming Conflict.
Conflict is inevitable. What matters is how we respond to it.
This session will enable you to:
- feel more confident to communicate in conflict situations without blame, shame or judgement.
- take inner steps to transform conflict
- transform enemy images and humanise the other
- intervene safely in situations of conflict
- be more resourced in tense situations
- stay grounded in empathic expression and empathic listening in tense situations
The session will involve reflection, discussion, practice and role play.